A typical Japanese ryokan situated in the center of Kyoto City. Convenient location for city sightseeing. Close to the amusement quarter. All the Japanese-style rooms are not furnished with a private bath, but private use of common bath is available.
- city, two-story, wooden bldg.
- 375, Kotakecho, Matsubara-agaru, Kawaramachi-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto Pref. 600-8034
- Take a bus #17 or #205 at Bus Stop No. A2 of Kyoto Station Bus Terminal to Kawaramachimatsubara Bus Stop. Thence 1 min. walk. About 8 min. walk from Shijo Stations on the Hankyu and Keihan of private lines.
- (075) 351-4563
- (075) 351-3932
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Private used bath
- Bilingual TV
- Art Gallery, Museum, Folk craft, Pottery
- VISA, American Express, Master Card
- Japanese style without bath
1 person: 4,200-4,725
# of Rooms:7
- Consumption tax 5% included