Home > How to Book
1. By using online booking system from Accommodation Search page.
- Please go to Accommodation Search page and fill in the form.Accommodation lists with the requirements you specified will be shown in the next process.
- Click on the accommodation name from the list then you'll see the details of your chosen inn.
- Select the room type and dates you wish to stay and click on the price to go on to the reservation process.
- Choose room occupants and add optional extras from the list.
- Enter guest and credit card details and confirm your booking.
(Credit card detail is needed for guarantee purposes only)
- * Table-style one week room availability calendar
- * Immediate booking (no email exchange)
- * SSL secured transaction
- * 24/7 access
- * Smartphone friendly
- * Not all the JIG inns have this booking system available yet. If you wish to choose from all the JIG accommodations, please go to Accommodation page and follow the process that each inn provides.
2. By sending letter, fax or E-mail to each inn directly
When making a reservation by letter or fax, please use the "Application Form for Accommodation" .
- Fill in the applicable items and send the form by fax or mail. Please write in clear block letters.
- The inn will send a "Reservation Confirmation Form" when a room is available and "No Vacancy" notice when the inn is full.
- Conditions for the "Reservation Confirmation Form" might vary with each inn.
a. A confirmation card with the inn's conditions may be enclosed.
b. A deposit for room reservation may be required.
- Follow the instructions on the "Reservation Confirmation Form".
- Special rates
Several inns have seasonal, holiday and children rates.
- * All meals require a reservation. Please make reservations for dinner on the day of your arrival and breakfast on the following
morning together with your application for accommodations.
- * Inns not listing meal charges do not serve meals.
If your plans change and you cannot come, please cancel your reservation as early as possible. Most of our members are small inns and we will go out of business, if there are many no-shows.
American Express Assured Reservation
The American Express Cardmembers can utilize "American Express Assured Reservation Service". Please quote your American Express number, when making a reservation.
This guarantees your room for you irrespective of the time that you arrive. If you are not going to show up, call the inn to inform your cancellation before 6 p.m of the day you reserved.
If you do not cancel and do not show up, you will be charged for one night's accommodation. (The charge will be claimed through AMEX).
And in case we cannot provide you with a room in spite of your reservation, we are obliged to find you an alternative accommodation of the same standard on the condition that we bear transportation and accommodation fee.
*All the members of JIG are affiliated to AMEX.
Reservation by VISA Reservation Service / Guarantees Reservation Master
Giving us Your Card No. to reserve a room obligates us to: 1) secure a room for you until check-out time the next day; and 2) if no room is available, see to it that our associate inn do the same for you with the same quality of accommodation and rate, the difference, if any, in rate, cost of transit and a 3-minute phone fee being chargeable to us.
You may cancel the reservation so made at no cost to you, provided that you cancel by 6 p.m. of the arrival day, to which we will respond by letting you know of a cancellation No., a proof of valid cancellation. In case of your failure to cancel validly, the one-day fare, include tax and service charge, will be billed against you through Your Card.